Work After Graduation

Can I work after Graduation?

After you graduate from your program of studies, you may be able to work temporarily or even live permanently in Canada.

To work in Canada after you graduate, you need a work permit. The work experience you gain while working may help you qualify for permanent residence. There are different types of work permit and even if you don’t qualify for Post Graduate Work Permit, you may still qualify for other types of work permit.

Consult us to explore the options. Contact Us

Am I qualified for Permanent Residency after Graduatio?

Depending upon the following eligibility criteria, you may be eligible to apply for Permanent Residency

  • Language Skill
  • Education
  • Job Offer
  • Type of Work Experience
  • Amount of Work Experience

How Whitefield Immigration Consultancy can help you in the application process?

As a regulated Canadian immigration consultant, Whitefield Immigration Consultancy can help you explore various options that suits you. Consult us to explore the Study Options, Post Graduate Work Permit & Permanent Residency through various categories of immigration and route. Contact Us.