What is Express Entry
Express Entry is a Case Management System Government of Canada implemented to manage the Immigration Programs
Canada chooses skilled workers based on their skills and ability to contribute to Canada’s economy. If you are interested in the Federal Skilled Worker stream, you will need to meet, at minimum, the pass mark of 67 points out of 100 on the Federal Skilled Worker grid. If you are accepted into the Express Entry pool, you may receive an Invitation to apply for permanent residence.
Express Entry manages applications for three economic immigration programs
Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs. Want to know more about Provincial Nominee Program? Check out the details here !
Canadian Experience Class Explained
The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada on permanent basis, please go through the details and connect with our consultant
You will be evaluated against the following selection factors
- Required Language Level in Reading, Writing,Listening and Speaking
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or
- Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs
- Have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply, and the work experience must be:
- full-time, or
- an equal amount in part-time
- Have gained your work experience by working in Canada legally in one of the following :
- managerial jobs (skill level 0)
- professional jobs (skill type A)
- technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B)
- Your work experience can be in 1 or more NOC 0, A or B jobs
There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class
Consult us if you want to increase your express entry ranking
You should not be inadmissible to Canada
Consult us to know your admissibility
Check Your Eligibility
What Happens When You are Selected from the Express Entry Pool
If you are selected from the Express entry Pool and an Invitation to Apply (ITA) is sent to you, you and your dependents should complete the medical examinations and start securing the police clearances as part of the Canadian immigration application process and submit the application.
How Whitefield Immigration Consultancy can help you in the application process?
As a regulated Canadian immigration consultant, we are authorized to represent our clients and guide them through the process from the journey of Express Entry Profile Creation until Landing in Canada.