As a Hong Kong recent graduate, you may be eligible to apply for an open work permit under a temporary public policy for Hong Kong residents.
The open work permit is valid for up to 3 years.
Who can apply
To be eligible, you must
- hold a valid passport issued by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or the United Kingdom to a British National Overseas
- Your work permit will be valid for up to 3 years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.
- For example, if your passport is valid for 6 months, then you will be issued an open work permit for 6 months.
- To maximize the duration of the open work permit, make sure your passport is valid for at least 3 years from the date of approval.
- Tell us how long you want your work permit to be valid.
- meet the education requirements for post-secondary, graduate or post-graduate studies (see below for details)
For more information, if you are interested in immigrating to Canada, contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org